Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SCHOOL DAYS...SCHOOL DAYS....1st DAY OF SCHOOL!

Today was the 1st day of school here in Central New Jersey...and 4 of my 5 children are in school.   It's tradition that I take their 1st day school photos on the front porch so here they are all smiles for Mama.


'Gabi' my 12th grade "Senior" lol

Shirt:  Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Easy Pickins
Accessories: Mama J Jewels



'Xander' is my 7th grade future politican/lawyer (Im putting money on it)

Shirt: Nike
Shorts : Chapel & Greed
Hoodie: Nike 
Sneakers: Nike




'Neen' is my 5th grader goin on college grad..lol

T Shirt: The Childrens Place
Pink Hoodie: Target
Denim Vest: Levis
Pants: Walmart
Shoes: Bibolo


'Maya J' is my sweet 4 yr old preschooler who loves school...look at that smile!

Shirt: The Childrens Place
Sweater: The Childrens Place
Pants: Levi's
Boots: Journeys Kidz


'Buggy' is my 18 month old...not going on the bus for a while..lol

Shirt: Levi's
Leggings: Levi's
Diaper: Pampers (lol)


I pride myself in putting my children first and making sure they always look their best, even if I'm looking my worst.   Not every piece of clothing has to be new on the 1st day of school or the 1st week for that matter.

Incorporate your new school year pieces with your old pieces so you get more outfits and you don't wear out all your new stuff the first week of school.


Good Luck and have a great year everyone!


- Mama J


Check out Haddad Brands Facebook page for the latest new pieces and SALES too!


No comments:

Post a Comment