Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????

Samayah's Big Daddy is into football.   My husband actually was a great football player in his day, but now spends his off time coaching a local high school team.

Next year I think we are going to sign her up for flag football.   I see no reason why she can't play football just because she's a girl!   She does look cute in this little outfit, we had a little get together to celebrate the beginning of the NFL season.  

Today Cheerleader....Future Athlete


Her stance

Big Daddy will not like this shot. lol

Cheesin

She is workin the posing

Not bad for a 4 yr old

Her little mini-me toy doll

Smile of the future

I dont know...lol

I took this without her knowing


Love her little spunky smile.




-MJ



No comments:

Post a Comment