Monday, March 14, 2011

MORE JEWELRY IN THE SHOP

I wanted to share some of the pieces I recently put into my Etsy shop Mama J Jewels.   They're from the MIXED collection.

All items in the MIXED collection are created with a classic Black & White theme and can be worn with anything.


Large Black Dahlia Filagree Ring

White Dahlia Filagree Ring

Black Dahlia Filagree Ring

I hope the treasures you find  in my shop with make your jewelry box smile!

Each Jewelry Box (category) has it's own vibe, here are the latest

Girly - young & colorful
Witchcraft - skull, skeletons 
Ripped - eco friendly upcycled 
Denim Diva - denim done up
Candy Girl - inspired by sweets
Romantica - vintage, pretty, victorian, romantic
Nonna's Knits - hand knitted 
Mixed - black & white 
Marked - hand stamped 
SEVENties - Bo-ho, flowerchild
Career Chic - career symbol style 
Military - BDU made jewelry 

Accessory - creative displays for jewelry

Please stop in and check out my newest items...also on the sidebar of this blog you can see a gallery of the shop and items listed.


1 comment: