Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FUTURE CHEERLEADER...!

Not!  Leader Yes!   But we will definately be rocking the Nike gear!

This is my 11 1/2 month old daughter a.k.a.  Bugga Bugga.   I gave her that nickname because of her round face she reminds me of the Ladybug from Bugs Life.

We were having some floor time because she will be turning 1 on the 15th and has all of a sudden become afraid to walk now.   So I snapped what I could...and she has also decided to make an extremely cheesy smile when she sees the flash on the camera (doesnt make for a cute picture)  Im an honest Mama.

Here she is with her eye on up

Definately leader...not cheerleader. lol


Floortime


She also reminds us of Animal from the muppets. lol

That is just too much smile for a head that tiny. 

Look Mama one hand!


Check out more Nike gear by visiting Nike.com and by Haddad Brands Facebook page for up to date Nike info and sales.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is adorable! All of your kids are gorgeous! I love that smile, what a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete