Monday, January 31, 2011

MAMA SAYS.....JUST DO IT

Today was an amazing day!  I went to NYC for my first Mommy Bloggers Brunch at Haddad Brands.   I love being a mother and I love retail so today was an Epic day for me!  My sister Jenn joined me because she was also chosen for the team.

We had a brief meet & greet with the President of Haddad and then got the party started (do you hear the Black Eyed Peas in your head...good!) with a tour of all the showrooms!  


Can you say Mama J Heaven????


So I'm going to give you a little Sugar Fix now and then all this week I will have Eye Candy from the showrooms. The most important point I want to express to all my Mamas & Dads and readers in general
is that these are your Iconic Brands...they are known all over the world.  They represent Quality and Value......as a mother of 5 children these are the brands I'm loyal to because they are the brands I can trust.

All of the following items are available at Macy's, JC Penneys, Modell's or you can visit Nike.com or Levi's.com.    These stores are all over the United States and are online as well so availability isn't an issue.


NIKE Team

LEVI'S little boys

LEVI'S little girls

LEVI'S little boys


LEVI'S kids apparel & accessories


JORDAN kids

NIKE boy apparel


In this economy, I don't know about you but I can't splurge like I use to especially with 5 children.  But when I buy these brands I know they will last.   By last I mean for years...not 3 washes.  I have Levi's that have been past down to each child from oldest to my new baby.    Same with sneakers & athletic wear....I re-purpose for the next child.   They might be used as play sneakers/clothing but it speaks to the durability of the brand.  You can't find that now in these 2nd-3rd  name brands...your lucky if it lasts a season for 1 child.

I will focus throughout the month on each line and give you the amazing quality and value you will get with these name brands.  Some of you may already be faithful consumers of the brands, but today I found out about items I didn't even know they made.

In a post series, I will also give you real life kids (mine) in the brands and show you how much kids love them.
And as a parent isn't that half the battle...finding a happy medium between what they want because it's what's "HOT" right now and what you are looking for quality and price wise.

HOPE YOU WILL COME BACK AND SEE WHAT MAMA J & HER FASHIONISTAS WILL BE FEATURING NEXT.

No comments:

Post a Comment