Friday, April 1, 2011

FABULOUS FASHION BLOGGER FOLAKE WEARING MAMA J

So excited today....Im always linked into Twitter and Facebook.  But, today as Im reading my favorite fashion bloggers post and drooling over the photos I spot something.  What your thinking?     My Te Amo necklace from the Mama J Jewels jewelry collection sold in my Etsy shop.



She had purchased the his/her set a few weeks back but never did I imagine she would wear it in one of her fabulous posts.

You can find it here


Folake looking fabulous as usual.


Check out her fashion blog Style Pantry


Thank you Folake for rocking the Mama J Jewels piece in your post.   It does look fabulous with that H&M dress...I might just have to go snatch it up. lol

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely Mama J Jewel, it looks good on you Folake. Will like to know where I can get such in Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete