Thursday, October 27, 2011

HIGH SCHOOL HALLOWEEN DANCE

Thought I would share some photos of my daughter and her girlfriends tonight for their High School Halloween Dance.   This is her last year attending because she is a Senior (it's a big deal) lol.

Now the costume is a mix of a Chola/Pin up girl...lol     The inspiration came from a character in a Selena Gomez trailer for MTV's Europe Music Awards.


This is the video clip and the 2 Selena characters..

Selena in Chola mode

This is what they wanted to dress up as this year


Casara, Sarah , Gabriella


Chola Selena


My little Chola Gabi


Munchkin Chola Casara


I think they did a good job, they picked the outfits on their own, did their makeup.   I would have wanted a little more specific things but hey it's not my dance...right?

Just a mama who is a perfectionist...but they look beautiful!!!!


-MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment